Seaside Cycle remains open for curbside pickups & dropoffs
UPDATED: APRIL 7, 2020
Governor Baker recently granted “essential business” status to bicycle shops that provide repair services, allowing us to continue conducting business. To keep our customers, our employees, and the community safe from the COVID-19 virus, we are conducting business under CDC guidelines for social-distancing, decontamination, and safety precautions. We have also adopted safety measures being widely used in shops that have the ability to remain open in affected areas around the country.
Change in Store Operations
- Showroom/Service Center closed to public - We have locked our store doors to limit customer access during the COVID-19 outbreak. Only curbside pickup and dropoff service is currently available in our stores.
- No Test Rides - Test rides are no longer available for new-bike sales. We are very experienced at guiding you through the buying process via phone or e-mail.
- No On The Spot Repairs - We are unable to perform on the spot repairs at this time while you wait. We appreciate that you respect this important change to our service offerings. It is the only way to maintain the safety of our staff and our customers. We need time to decontaminate the bikes.
- Social Distancing - Customers need to observe the 6 foot minimum social distancing guidelines as set forth by the CDC. Maintain the distance between our staff and other customers. Please respect signage, markers & barriers.
- Decon Procedures - Bikes received for service undergo a rigorous decontamination process upon dropoff and prior to your curbside pickup. New bike purchase also will be decontaminated prior to your curbside pickup.
- Loading/unloading - You will be responsible for loading/unloading your bike. In the event that you need assistance loading the bike, let us know ahead of time and you must stay inside the vehicle during loading process.
We appreciate your business and know that by respecting the protocols we have put in place, that we have done everything we can to keep each other safe and happy as we ride out this thing together.
Now Let's Roll!